Double Trouble

We have received the greatest gift we could possibly get. Not one, but two children to love.

Sunday, March 05, 2006

my weekend

I have to say all in all (except for the dentist's yesterday) I had a pretty nice weekend. Better than I have had in a long time. I guess it was a girl’s weekend, as D was home doing work he brought home and relaxing while recovering from a weeklong cold he has had. I went yesterday with a good friend of mine to get a mani/pedi and walked around the mall and went to dinner. It was great company and I got pampered and served and was home early. What more can a girl ask for?? Today, I went to a sorority alumni (yes, I was a sorority girl in college) meeting. Good company, good food and being around people that were happy to see me. And the best thing of all about the weekend, I was not worried about baby talk or seeing any pregnant women or anything like that. In both of these situations, it's just not like that and not about that. I mean there were some women there today that could have technically been pregnant (due to age and marital status) but there weren't and as for the baby/kid talk, there just wasn't. So all weekend I have just felt comfortable and had a good time. It was really nice. The only thing that could have made it better was to be able to spend more time with D. I missed him.

Oh yeah, one more thing, I wore a pair of jeans today in a size that I have not fit into in years. That was pretty exciting too! :)

1 Comments:

At 3/07/2006 8:27 AM , Blogger Jessica said...

Glad you had a nice weekend. YAY on the jeans. I'm jealous! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home