Double Trouble

We have received the greatest gift we could possibly get. Not one, but two children to love.

Saturday, March 11, 2006

And tell me why these kinds of people deserve to have children??

I went to Quest lab this morning for b/w and I saw something so disturbing. A woman was there that had to weigh at least 4oolbs and her 4 year old daughter. That part is fine, I mean yes the woman should lose weight but who am I to say that? The horrifying part is, the little girl was so heavy, I mean she had baby boobs. She was so adorable, but she was just so obese, it was awful. She was like one of those children you see on the talk shows about overweight children. And then to make matters worse, the mother hardly paid attention to her. I wasn't sure if that was even her mother. The only way I was able to determine it was the family resemblance. There was a woman next to the child talking to her more than her own mother. At first I thought they were together. All the little girl wanted was some loving and attention. The mother was standing and towards the end of my seeing them the girl went over to her mom and was trying to hug her and get attention and the mother seemed annoyed and was ignoring her. It broke my heart and made me so sick. So I ask you, what kind of woman, that obviously does not monitor her child's diet and probably feeds her Mc Donald's everyday that ignores her child deserves to have children???

3 Comments:

At 3/11/2006 7:06 PM , Blogger S said...

Why? Because God has a bloody awful sense of humor, that's why.

At least, that's what I choose to believe-otherwise I'd go insane. I see parents like that every day, unfortunately. It just blows....

 
At 3/15/2006 1:25 PM , Blogger Shelli said...

Or why is she PAYING to have more?

THAT is the question.

Ugh.

Poor kid.

 
At 3/20/2006 8:42 AM , Blogger cat said...

Not sure if there is any answer to this except it's not fair, it's not right and it never will be.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home