Double Trouble

We have received the greatest gift we could possibly get. Not one, but two children to love.

Sunday, July 16, 2006

went to Babies R' Us today

It was very exciting. We went to look around at somethings before we go to register in a few weeks. We spent an hour there. I had also looked at somethings online to get ideas before we went. It was so nice to be there for us and not for gifts we needed to get. I won't lie, it was a little overwhelming but it was fun and exciting too!! We chose the bedding. I liked a few different ones including this one but D liked this the best. It does not look great in the pictures that I could find on the internet but we saw it set up on a crib and it was really adorable.



And we got me this body pillow while we were there. Now hopefully I can sleep like a baby.

6 Comments:

At 7/16/2006 9:18 PM , Blogger Jessica said...

COOL! Glad you had a nice time. I have the same pillow and I bought it for Dawn for Christmas when she was pregnant. It was a life saver for me!

 
At 7/17/2006 8:35 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pillow!! Cute bedding did you find out you were having boys?

 
At 7/17/2006 11:27 AM , Blogger dawn said...

The snoogle is the best, it was probably the best Christmas present I got. BRU is fun especially when it is for you.

 
At 7/17/2006 9:29 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the bedding, and I think I'm going to look into buying myself one of those pillows! Now you and the babies will be sleeping in style. :)

 
At 7/18/2006 4:08 PM , Blogger Tina / Anxious Changer said...

So glad you can go and snoop around at BRU! Love the pillow - I had a different one, but it was a complete lifesaver, especially later in pregnancy! Report back on how the sleep is!

 
At 7/19/2006 6:26 AM , Blogger LiL Moo & Mee said...

Well I'm not pg, but I could use that pillow now. Looks so comfy!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home