Double Trouble

We have received the greatest gift we could possibly get. Not one, but two children to love.

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

had another scare yesterday

So yesterday around 2-something I was standing by the fax machine at work and (sorry if tmi) I felt the blood and clots coming out of me. So I went to my desk, got my pocketbook (that was stocked with pads) and my Wet Ones and went to the ladies room. I grabbed some papertowels before going into the stall. Thank goodness I already had a pad on because it was entirely soaked through. It was so awful. It was all over me, all over my underwear, on my pants, it was just really gross. I wrapped the 2 big bright red jelly-like clots in the papertowels and cleaned myself up and went back to my desk to get ready to leave. I was also almost having a panic attack because of this, it was the worst experience I think I have ever had. I called D, and told him to get in the car and start driving and that I would call him back. I told my boss what happened and that I had to leave and packed up as quickly as I could and left. When I was in the car, I called the doctors office and when I was explaining to the nurse what happened, I told her that I was already on my way there. And she said, someone told you to come in? And I said, well if you don't see me, I am going to a hospital and I am not close by (I work 45 minutes from there) so I needed to get on my way. And from there on she was really nice and could see I was not crying wolf here. They told me to come in. D didn't make it on time, but thank god for our super, miracle babies. They were fine!!! I saw them both (they grew alot) and heard and saw heartbeats and B was moving all around. I cried the whole time. Then I saw nice, Mr Young Doctor. And he examined me, and it was so embarrassing since I was bleeding so much but I guess it was better that he did it then not. My cervix was closed and everything was fine. He said that even though the blood was bright red to you and me, for medical purposes, it looked old. So that was good to hear. And he also told me that the subchorionic bleed got much smaller. I joked and said, it better have after what came out of me. So now I am getting ready for work and praying that this is all behind us. I just wanted to say what happened. It was so awful and I would not wish that on anyone but I know in the end when I am holding my strong, little babies it will be worth it.

5 Comments:

At 6/28/2006 6:31 AM , Blogger Tina / Anxious Changer said...

I am so sorry you have to be going through all of this worry...this should be such a happy time for you. Will be praying that all continues to go well for you and the babies - and that someone can figure out how to stop the bleeding. Having to go through that is hard enough...having to go through it at work is harder still. Many hugs to you.

 
At 6/28/2006 8:31 AM , Blogger Jessica said...

WOW I'm sure you were really scared. I'm so glad your babies are growing stronger and stronger. Hopefully the subchronic bleed will be ending soon now that you gushed out. (It better!). Prayers that you don't have another day like that!

 
At 6/28/2006 2:57 PM , Blogger Shelli said...

OMG! How freaking scary!

I'm So glad that the U/S was OK.

praying that all continues UNeventful....

 
At 6/30/2006 8:18 AM , Blogger LiL Moo & Mee said...

I can't imagine having all this thrown at you and not having anytime to enjoy this pg. I really do hope it eases up for you soon.

 
At 7/02/2006 5:06 AM , Blogger Thalia said...

Thank goodness everything is ok, that must have been terrifying. I hope you don't have to go through anything similar again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home