Double Trouble

We have received the greatest gift we could possibly get. Not one, but two children to love.

Sunday, June 04, 2006

at the RE one last time

Friday night and Saturday morning I had bad red, period-like blood. It is still red but not as bad. And since we don't go to the ob until tomorrow, it killed me but we had to make one last trip to the RE. This was the worst bleeding yet and it was really scary. Even D was worried and got no sleep, but he didn't tell me that until after the fact. He was a strong, rock for me the whole time. So we got to see the little ones again and everything was fine. They both had a huge growth spurt and the heartbeats are totally fine. And the sono tech told us again that this was common especially with two. And he explained that my uterus is growing fast and things around it like muscles and ligaments and such are tearing and moving out of the way, so that the blood could also be from that. I don't know, when he explained it, it made sense. And we got to see Dr S and again, he was not concerned. I am just really glad to be going to the ob tomorrow. Maybe he can explain some things to us and give me guidelines. I don't want to be calling them everytime I bleed but I don't know what else to do. I want someone to tell me how long to wait, or what should make me call or not call, ya know?

Anyway, D has been great all weekend. He won't let me do much and has pretty much made me stay on the couch all weekend. He did all the laundry yesterday (with some instructions from me) after he had gone to the chiropractor and to the dentist for a filling. And that was all after we came back from the RE and he got no sleep on Friday night. And today, we went food shopping and a quick trip to Costco. I didn't lift anything, I just pointed to what I wanted, and I paid. He did the rest. And he has back and shoulder problems and I know he is in pain but he would not tell me that. And when we got home, I resumed my position on the couch. I pretty much have been spotting and bleeing since for the last week and a half. And finally, just a little while ago, I went to the bathroom and there was no blood. I was very happy. I am hoping it stays that way, but I am not expecting anything or getting my hopes up. I will post another update tomorrow night after the ob appointment.

1 Comments:

At 6/04/2006 10:59 PM , Blogger LiL Moo & Mee said...

I really hope all is ok, we think its hard getting pg but actually being it is the hardest thing. Thinking of you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home