Double Trouble

We have received the greatest gift we could possibly get. Not one, but two children to love.

Thursday, June 01, 2006

baby B is A ok!




Thanks so much for the prayers and kind words. It worked, God was listening. Baby B is ok!!! He/she grew and the heart rate went up. Baby A did not grow at the same rate as it was and is now measuring a day behind rather than 2 ahead but that is ok still and within normal range. And the heart rate for Baby A went way up too.

Baby A= 14mm measuring 7w4d, heart rate 160
Baby B= 9mm measuring 6w6d, heart rate 139.

And the blood they saw in my uterus is breaking up. So everything is all good. I am trying to make myself realize that everything will never be perfect so I can't stress out and worry and worry everyone else when it isn't. Can't say it will happen but I am trying. LOL I got released from the RE today also, I didn't think this day would ever come. It is so unbelievable.

Another nice thing that happened to me today is, when I came home I had congratulatory flowers from my in-real-life support group waiting for me. I was very surprised. It was such a nice ending to my day. Here is a picture below. Please excuse the messy kitchen in the background.

5 Comments:

At 6/01/2006 8:57 PM , Blogger High Power Rocketry said...

: )

 
At 6/02/2006 7:40 AM , Blogger Jessica said...

Congrats Ilyse! That's awesome! Yay for the babies!! The flowers were so nice, how sweet!

 
At 6/02/2006 10:16 AM , Blogger Shelli said...

Mazal Tov dear - I can't wait to continue the journey with you!

And um, the kitchen looks GREAT!

 
At 6/04/2006 10:05 AM , Blogger cat said...

That's wonderful news! Congrats on twins dear... I hope it's a smooth ride from here on out. *hugs*

 
At 6/04/2006 1:19 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

The babies are looking great! I will continue to pray it will be smooth sailing for the rest of your pregnancy!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home