Double Trouble

We have received the greatest gift we could possibly get. Not one, but two children to love.

Sunday, May 14, 2006

so we told them

They were very excited. It was very funny because my mom was like oh look how cute and then did like a double take and was like, wait, does this mean??? Mother & father in-law didn't say too much at first but because of my mom they realized what was happening (I think). D was video taping the whole thing, so they all came up to me and hugged me and everything first and then went over to him. D wanted to give his bro his frame after the parents found out, so I agreed. So I said wait, S, we have one for you too, he was like oh am I gonna be a grandma? It was very funny. And them my mom was like, but we have to tell your sister, and I told her don't worry she will be calling at 12, I have it all planned. So it worked out perfectly. And when she opened her frame, she did the same thing as my mom, it was so funny. She was like awww how cute and then was like oh my god, are you pregnant??? I watched the video after the all left and it was so awesome that we got to do this today that it made me cry. I am just so grateful that this wonderful amazing thing is happening to us right now and I thank God every day.

4 Comments:

At 5/14/2006 9:58 PM , Blogger Jessica said...

Glad everything went so well! Congratulations again and Happy Mother's Day! (Feels so good to say that to ya :)!)

 
At 5/15/2006 12:13 PM , Blogger ilyse said...

Thanks Jess!!!

 
At 5/15/2006 2:57 PM , Blogger cat said...

Awe Ilyse... that rocks! It's so wonderful to read about all this happy in your life, you deserve every second of it, have fun. Hurrah!

 
At 5/15/2006 7:35 PM , Blogger S said...

You go girl! I'm glad that everyone is so excited-Cat's right, you totally deserve every second of it, so enjoy it all!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home