Double Trouble

We have received the greatest gift we could possibly get. Not one, but two children to love.

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

2 week wait

Thanks so much S and Jess for the kind words and support!! My beta is this Saturday, May 6. It seemed like last week went fast since there were other things along the way after the retrieval. Like the fertilization report, the transfer and the embryo-blast report. Now it is just a straight week of waiting and I am back at work, so time is going so slow. This wait is a killer. Sometimes I really feel like this could be it, more so than any other cycle and others I am so afraid to get my hopes up. So Saturday morning I got for the bloodwork then we have to go to a family thing at 10:30. I can't tell anyone, even my mom that we need to get home as soon as we can to get the results off the answering machine because then she/they will want to know right away what it is and if it is positive, I want to try to wait a bit before telling people. So I hope, I really hope that my mom or my cousins or anyone else for that matter are not wanting us to go to their house to hang out after. I really hope to be home by 2 or 3. At least by the time they close incase I want to call them back with any questions about anything either way. I would have them call my cell but I don't want to get the results there well for the same reason if it is positive and if it is negative, I will need to leave right away and I don't want people to see me in the state I am sure I would be in. Oh well, at least today is Tuesday, I thought yesterday would never end.

1 Comments:

At 5/02/2006 8:33 AM , Blogger Jessica said...

The last week of the 2ww is always the worst no matter what. And you are right you did have a lot of things going on last week. I would probably be going nuts at that family thing on Saturday if I were you and I'm sure you are. Talk about being on pins & needles, right. Well I hope it all goes by faster.
Praying for ya!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home