Double Trouble

We have received the greatest gift we could possibly get. Not one, but two children to love.

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

embryo transfer

Today went really well. Head doctor did the transfer, so I got to pee as much as I wanted to beforehand rather than having to have my bladder full, like the other doctors require. And it was nice because you are more covered up like an IUI and not totally exposed for the world to see since he doesn't use the sono machine like the others. And the best thing was that he transferred 3 8As!! Overall, the embryo scores were alot better than last time. I was reviewing everything this morning before we went and I compared when we got home. The first time I had 2 transferred and on day 3 they may have been similar to 2 of what was transferred today but then again they did a day 5 transfer that time and not much changed from day 3 to day 5. So who knows. Head doctor thinks we may end up with 2 blastocysts which we are hoping for. We have never had any. I have to believe that all we have been doing this time, the acupuncture, the praying, my weight-loss, the lower meds, the surgery, everything, had made a difference. I am just concerned about that damn "juicy spot", otherwise everything would have been perfect. Oh well, I am trying to stay positive and keep my hopes up, while we wait. I am going back to the acupuncture dude in a little while and then coming home to relax.

1 Comments:

At 4/25/2006 6:14 PM , Blogger Jessica said...

WOW that sounds wonderful! Lots of prayers going your way for this being it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home