Double Trouble

We have received the greatest gift we could possibly get. Not one, but two children to love.

Monday, April 17, 2006

why does one's estrogen get so high while on stims?

That is what I'd like to know. I was in a meeting and that is when the nurse called with my instructions for tonight and then of course by the time I got out and called them back, the office was closed. Ugh!! They are lowering my Follistim again. I am sure it is due to elevated estrogen levels, since that is always the case when my meds get lowered. I just don't get why my levels go so high. Is there some other reason for that that is being missed here? I feel like I am on levels of drugs that one would be on for an IUI. This is really scaring me. I think Dr S will be in tomorrow morning, so I plan to bug him until he gives me real answers, I don't get this.

1 Comments:

At 4/17/2006 10:29 PM , Blogger Jessica said...

:( Beats me! I hope Dr S will give you some insight.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home