Double Trouble

We have received the greatest gift we could possibly get. Not one, but two children to love.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

kind of a dumb thing

I do not want to be at work right now (do I ever?) and the day is dragging so my mind is wandering and thinking about everything I need to do before Friday when I have my d & c. So I started thinking about the only other times I have had anesthesia, the last 2 egg retrievals, and I am wondering, did I wear my contact lenses? I must have not because they are the 2 week disposable kind (and I don't sleep with them on) but I don't remember things being blurry on the way into the "OR" or what I even did with my glasses. Like I said, it was dumb, but I just hate wearing my glasses and I know I will want to wear my sunglasses in the car on the way home and I do not have prescription sunglasses. Which reminds me, I need to remind D to bring his prescription sunglasses. We will be traveling east at like 9am so I am sure there will be some sort of glare. Oh well, it is just one of those little annoying things that I will get over. Ok, must try to get back to work now.

1 Comments:

At 4/05/2006 7:30 PM , Blogger Jessica said...

I dunno, but when I had my c-section under anesthesia, they made me take out my contacts and they held my glasses to the side.

Praying all goes well with the D&C. If I don't stop bleeding/spotting I will be right behind you... having to call my obgyn to schedule one. :/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home