Double Trouble

We have received the greatest gift we could possibly get. Not one, but two children to love.

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

let the fun and games begin.......

Ok folks, aunt flo came yesterday, so now the ball is rolling. I go for my cd3 bloodwork and sono (and will most likely start the birth control pills) tomorrow. I start up acupuncture tomorrow night. It just seems so weird to me that this is really happening. I feel like it is an outerbody experience, like it is not really me that it is happening to. I guess because we have waited so long for this to start up again. It's just very strange. D is excited about it (at least he says he is) so I guess that is a good thing. I am too, very excited, along with lots of other feelings and emotions which we all know will become even more so once the bcps/ meds come. I have waited so long for this but at the same time, it seems to be happening so fast. I know that makes no sense, but who says I have to make sense?

1 Comments:

At 3/16/2006 4:22 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Ilyse

Just wanted to wish you lots of luck with your cycle - I'm so happy it's finally starting - I'm praying for you!!

CD

 

Post a Comment

<< Home