Double Trouble

We have received the greatest gift we could possibly get. Not one, but two children to love.

Friday, March 17, 2006

yesterday's RE appointment

So I went to the RE yesterday for day 3 bloodwork and a sono and I thought I would feel happy to start things up again and to bring us this much closer to possibly having a baby. But as I was sitting on the table waiting for them, all I could do was think "I can't believe that I have to do this again." I tried to shake that feeling but I couldn't. I mean everything went as well as it could have possibly gone, everyone remembered me and was so nice and complimented me on my weightloss (almost 50lbs), even Dawn the bitchy nurse, but I just felt this sadness when I was there. Then when I went in the car, I called D to tell him about the appointment and I cried. I felt better after that but it was just not what I was expecting to feel at all.

So now I take the dreaded birth control pills until next Saturday. I go in on Tuesday for another saline sono and then next Saturday for bloodwork and a sono, D will be coming with me then to sign some the consent forms again (our last set expired already). That pretty much covers it, I'd better get to work. Have a great day to whoever is reading this!

2 Comments:

At 3/17/2006 6:50 PM , Blogger Jessica said...

So sorry to hear that it brought back bad memories and unwanted feelings. I am glad they noticed your weightloss and congratulated you.

Prayers going your way tonight!

 
At 3/20/2006 8:44 AM , Blogger cat said...

Know exactly how you feel right now. You want this... but it's just sucky to be back there and dealing with it all again. We felt like this too after the 8 month break. No matter how much being there may get you what you want it still blows that you have to be doing it at all. *hug*

Sending you some love and good wishes that everything goes smoothly. *crosses fingers*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home