Double Trouble

We have received the greatest gift we could possibly get. Not one, but two children to love.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Surprise!

First I must say, Happy Passover tonight to those that celebrate!!!

Ok, now I can continue. Last night I got to surprise D. It was fun. We had our Motorola V710 cell phones that we got 2 years ago when they first came out. They were suppose to have a Bluetooth feature that never worked properly. So there was a big class action lawsuit and they gave us the chance to get new phones in exchange for the ones we have used for 2 years that has the not working Bluetooth. We got to choose from like 10 different phones. We got the Razr V3 phones in black. edited- I just was looking at photos online to post one and I see now that even though they are calling our black it is really more of a charcoal gray (which is fine). So it looks like the one in the photo below but it is a matte charcoal rather than a shiny silver. So I didn't tell him that I did the exchange ( I knew which phone he wanted), I had to do it since the both are under my name so I did it yesterday and surprised him when he came home. He was very excited. It was nice to see him smile and all excited about his new electronic toy!! Ok, yes I was excited too. Heh.

2 Comments:

At 4/12/2006 11:25 AM , Blogger Jessica said...

Oh how cool- my brothers just got the same one (charcoal too)

 
At 4/12/2006 6:55 PM , Blogger dawn said...

Those are cool!! We are looking at getting them but are too cheap to do it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home