Double Trouble

We have received the greatest gift we could possibly get. Not one, but two children to love.

Thursday, April 06, 2006

tomorrow is the day

So tomorrow is the d & c. I hope that today goes quickly and that tomorrow morning comes and goes quickly so that I can just get it overwith. We have to be there at 6:30am and surgery is scheduled for 7:30. It is an hour away from us, so we need to leave by 5:15ish and you don't want to know when we need to get up. We should probably be home by 10-10:30. I have to say, I am looking forward to sleeping and relaxing all weekend, I am exhausted. I am assuming the pain and soreness will be similar to how you feel after an egg retrieval but I do have my prescriptions filled for pain killers just incase. I will get on here and post an update as soon as I feel up to getting over to the computer. Oh how I miss my portable laptop (but that is for another post lol).
______________________________________________________________
editing this at 2:20pm

Ok, now things have changed. The place called me and left a message with my instructions and told me that I was to be there at 7:30 and that my appointment is for 8:30. So I had to call them back to make sure. This is all fine, except that since D will be home with me, I scheduled for them to come service the oil burner (they do it in the spring) getting the afternoon window which is 1-5. Well really it was 12-5 but I asked if they can come after 1 and the woman said ok but still I don't trust them. Oh well, if we miss it, we miss it. This is more important. I can just feel the anxiety building as the day goes on. I know I get all worked up over nothing but what can I do, it just happens. Luckily my boss is gone today and I have no urgent work to do so it won't kill anyone if I pretend to work and just fool around on the internet for the rest of the day. LOL Ok, maybe I will do some work but I know it won't be up to my full potential. I did get alot of work done this morning so that's good at least. So anyway, this change is good because we can get up an hour later but it is very annoying. I am not good with change, especially when I am freaking out. Oh yeah also, SKIP THIS PART IF YOU DON'T WANT TMI, I'm spotting and each day it has been getting worse and worse and I called Dr S twice in the past week and they said it was ok, that they could still do the procedure but I am worried that it will cause some kind of problem. I have been on birth control pills for 3 weeks since I started they to begin IVF but then when this happened they gave me a pack for another month, told me to keep taking them until my follow-up next Tuesday and skip the placebo pills. And even if I wasn't taking them, AF is not due yet. I know it can be normal for that to happen when on birth control pills but it is almost like a light period. I'm scared. I hate this. I don't want to do any of this anymore. WAH!!!

1 Comments:

At 4/07/2006 4:01 PM , Blogger S said...

Hey-

I hope all went well today and you're not in too much pain....yay for meds, right??

:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home