Double Trouble

We have received the greatest gift we could possibly get. Not one, but two children to love.

Sunday, April 09, 2006

how to make extra cash?

Hey, does anyone have any ideas of things I can do to make extra money during my nights and weekends? I am not crazy about selling (and I am not good at it) or working the corner (LOL). Things are just really tight these days and I want to help better our situation. I have looked at alot of work at home things online but how to do I know what is real and legit? I have already done the Avon thing in the past and made no money (because I am not good at sales). D has been working alot of overtime and has a good freelance gig going but they will both be ending soon and I want to do my part. I have started to clip coupons again but I need to find other ways to cut back and bring in some more money. We do still want to be able to live just a little bit, I mean life can't all be about work. Any suggestions??

3 Comments:

At 4/09/2006 4:21 PM , Blogger Jessica said...

Well you squashed my idea when you said you aren't crazy about working the corner. Darn! If I knew, I'd tell you... but frankly I have no idea!

 
At 4/19/2006 4:29 PM , Blogger Shelli said...

are you crafty at all? You could make stuff and sell it at all of the flea markets coming up this spring and sumer....

 
At 4/23/2006 7:46 AM , Blogger ilyse said...

Thanks for the idea Shelli. That might not be such a bad idea. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home