Double Trouble

We have received the greatest gift we could possibly get. Not one, but two children to love.

Monday, April 24, 2006

today's fun and excitement

Thanks so much for the good wishes and kind words. They are much appreciated. The retrieval will be tomorrow at 10:45am unless they call tomorrow morning to tell us we have blastocysts and to come in on Thursday instead. So today, I am still a little sore. I had to go to the chiropractor today. He wanted to stimulate my pressure points for the transfer. And then tonight and tomorrow after the transfer, I go for acupuncture. All these things are far away from us, well accu is not too bad but the RE (where they do the IVF) and the chiro. So I just hate being in the car so much, it gives me a headache. Oh well. I just got home a little while ago from the chiro and ate lunch. And now I am just hanging around. Hope all is well with whoever reads this. :)

1 Comments:

At 4/24/2006 6:00 PM , Blogger S said...

AWESOME NEWS ILYSE!!!!!!

Wow, it seems as if this cycle, so far, is going well. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you that the transfer goes well!!

Go embies GO!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home