Double Trouble

We have received the greatest gift we could possibly get. Not one, but two children to love.

Thursday, April 20, 2006

what happened after the last post

I called the other RE office (they have 2 locations) this morning and Dr S was there (I don't think he was suppose to be because they told me in my location that he was off today) so I left him a message for him to please call me. Both he and the head doctor (who is doing surgeries today) are off tomorrow. Anyway, they called me to give me my instructions, they said be at other location at 7:15 am on Saturday morning for a sono and then a t 8:15 is the appt for the ER. So then I really wanted to talk to him, nurse that called with my instructions could not tell me why I needed the sono first. So I called back other location and they told me Dr S was long gone and he left without getting his messages. The girl was really nice and apologetic. I told her that I waited to call again because sometimes I know they call back at night, so after like 5 hours, I figured that was long enough. So I was crying and she was trying to help. The only people I could talk to today or tomorrow were Dr Airhead or bitchface nurse practitioner, nice choice. So I called my location, bitchface was gone. I called back other location to leave a message for any doctor and Dr Airhead just came in and they gave her my message because I was so upset (which I thought was nice, sometimes the people in other location are not nice especially when they don't know you), so I got to talk to her. She was not very helpful. She wasn't answering when I asked her why it is bad to have the transfer with fluid there. So I am assuming that it could block implantation. BUT she did say that if they need to they can aspirate it. So that was good. I am glad to hear that they at least do something for it and aren't just be like oh well, we can't do it, too bad for you. When I asked her about if they need to freeze the embryos and wait, what if I have no blastocysts and she was like let's not even go there unless we need to. So again, the non-answer gave me my answer I guess, that I would have to start all over, if we decided to go for #4 and pay out of pocket for the ER and ET. She did tell me that she really didn't think it was a problem at all. She said it was probably that egg-white mucus backing up a little from the cervix. Which makes sense because I have a lot of it lately (sorry if TMI). I never have had that before during IVF but I guess it's due to the different protocol. She also asked me if I did IVF before and if I did it and ovulated before the ER which annoyed me. Granted she was in other location and only had my current info, not my whole chart, but still, I have been with them for years. Whatever. So anyway, she will be in my location tomorrow morning when I go to get my blood work and I think in other location on Saturday (not for the ET but doing the morning appts) so she wants me to have a sono tomorrow and maybe Sat urday (before the ER) and she wants to see them. So I guess, she is taking me under her wing and I have to trust her. I have no choice. I do feel better to hear that there is a remedy and of course bitchface didn't tell me that, but still I am annoyed and disappointed but oh well.

So hcg shot tonight at 10:15

Bloodwork and sono tomorrow at 8

Sono then ER Saturday morning

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home