Double Trouble

We have received the greatest gift we could possibly get. Not one, but two children to love.

Friday, April 21, 2006

go Dr Airhead go

Today was much better. I had the sono and Dr Airhead came in for it and said it is not fluid. It was a spot that was a different color and she used the medical term for it and I asked her what it meant and she said it was like a juicy spot and that it was good. She said my lining was beautiful. I know we are talking about Dr Airhead here, but I keep telling myself that she wouldn't be where she was today if she didn't have some kind of brain in her head. So I have to trust that she knows what she is doing. Oh and the schedule must have changed because she told me that she was doing the retrievals tomorrow, not Dr B. It probably wouldn't matter but since she already knows what is going on in there and told me she would check it out again when she was in there, I though it was a good thing. And while we were waiting for Dr Airhead, I asked nice nurse about my follicles since I totally didn't ask yesterday and she said there are 10 mature and like 3 smaller ones that may be mature by then. That was including the biggie one and also that was yesterday, so today could have been a little difference. So I am hoping between that and maybe they missed one or two that they didn't get on the sono, that they can get 10 good ones. Oh and there was someone that I never saw before doing blood and I got a little concerned since my veins are not so good and both arms are shot but it went very smoothly. And the anesthesiologist called already, it will be the one that I really like, so I was glad. I am feeling so much better than yesterday about things. I am a little bloated and the ovaries are putting pressure on my back (that happens to me sometimes when I get my period too), so that hurts but I think I like that better than the ovary pain that I have had in the past. I am home today. I went food shopping and will do some laundry and cleaning. But I really feel good. And tomorrow is also our 5 year anniversary, so our babies will be conveived on a very special day! Now I am all excited again. :)

2 Comments:

At 4/21/2006 3:06 PM , Blogger Jessica said...

Glad you had a better appt. Since I know the place... who is Dr Airhead? Dr C? Dr B I'm not fond of either but I guess she's good, not sure since she was newer to the office when I was leaving. I think it's great that you are doing it tomorrow on your anniversary. Happy Anniversary and I will be praying for you tomorrow. Hope it goes well!

 
At 4/23/2006 7:41 AM , Blogger ilyse said...

Thanks Jess! Yup it is Dr C. Yeah, I remembered that you didn't like Dr B, I was referring to you with the hearing not so good things about her.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home