Double Trouble

We have received the greatest gift we could possibly get. Not one, but two children to love.

Saturday, April 29, 2006

we have blasts on ice!!!

I can't believe it, we have four embryos that made it to the blastocyst stage and that were able to be frozen. I went this morning to get my progesterone and estrogen levels checked (because I am paranoid) and they checked the fax to see if the embryo reports were in. And they were and they told me right then and there and I started bawling like a baby. I was in shock. I asked her if she was sure it was me. We have had 14 left over embryos from the first 2 cycles and both times none made it to this stage. When we had the transfer, head doctor told us he thought 2 would make it and to hear 4 this morning blew my mind. D and I are finally going out to dinner tonight to celebrate our anniversary, so now we really have much more to celebrate. It is one more hurdle we have overcome. I will post again when I get the results of today's bloodwork.

__________________________________________________
edited 3:25pm

Phew, my progesterone level is fine, it is 40 and my estrogen, not that I know what it should be right now at all, was 2000, which sounds high to me but they said that is good too. So I will have to take their word for it. And while they were on the phone with me, I verified again that we have 4 tot-sicles and we do!!! And D mowed the lawn today and we are going out for a yummy dinner. Today is such a good day!! :)

2 Comments:

At 4/29/2006 8:49 PM , Blogger Jessica said...

That is SOOOO great!!!! Lots of great news... I'm so excited for you. I know how awesome that must feel for ya. And the progesterone level is awesome. I don't remember exact numbers but mine I think was a little less at 15dpo.

YAY on the freshly mowed lawn and yummy anniversary dinner/celebration. Good job dh! ;)

Btw- To answer your question on my blog... Yes that was the clothes you bought her when she was born and it's so funny that they fit her a year later, go figure! Worked out well!

 
At 5/01/2006 5:34 PM , Blogger S said...

YAY!!! I'm glad that everything is going well!! When is the beta?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home