Double Trouble

We have received the greatest gift we could possibly get. Not one, but two children to love.

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Holy shit......

The results are in,



It's official,



I'm finally PREGNANT!!!!!

First off, I want to thank all my online friends and friends in real life and those that are both for the support, prayers, kind words, friendship and just putting up with me for the past 3 and a half years. I know we are not out of the woods yet and this is still quite a journey but I would not have gotten to where I am today without you ladies. I think you all know who you are, basically if you are reading my blog, you are probably included. Thank you so much. I am so lucky to have such wonderful people in my life. I wish happiness and success to you all in whatever you do in life.

Ok, now for the deets. LOL I am in shock, I cannot believe it. My HCG was 146. I don't know the progesterone level because the message got screwy like their phone was crapping out or something when she was saying that part. By the time we got home and got the message it was probably time for them to leave for the day and I needed to call for more progesterone in oil and needles. I didn't tell them this morning that I needed that because I didn't want to jinx anything and I was not expecting that at all. And when I called bitch-face nurse practicioner answered the phone and was kind of rushing me so I just asked for what I needed since that was more important. I will call tomorrow for that or just wait until Monday but I am on so much progesterone, I am sure it is fine. So I am trying not to be too excited yet, although I do have perma-grin since I found out, but hopefully I will get good results then and I can be more excited at that point. I am a dork, I even went out and bought hpts so that when I am doubting this and need reassurance, I can poas and see the positive result. Wow, I just can't believe this. It feels like a dream.

6 Comments:

At 5/06/2006 7:09 PM , Blogger S said...

Wow......wowowowowowow
WOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!

That's such great news!!! Congrats!

Hopefully I'll be next.......

 
At 5/07/2006 9:29 AM , Blogger Jessica said...

I am soooooo happy for you, words can not express how thrilled I am. Prayers finally answered!!!!
That is a great hcg number. Mine was 167 at 16dpo (I know we were talking numbers on the phone so I looked it up).
Lots of **Stickyvibes** to you- I just know all will go well and that smile will last you a lifetime.

Looking forward to you obsessing about pg stuff! YAY!!!

 
At 5/07/2006 12:39 PM , Blogger ilyse said...

Thanks ladies!!!

S, I expect you to be next! ;)

Jess, Thanks for checking out your numbers, that definitely gives me some reassurance. Yes, can't wait to obsess!

 
At 5/07/2006 2:21 PM , Blogger dawn said...

Congrats!! Jess called me last night and told me the news, I am so excited for you. Your numbers are very similar to what mine were when we did our first BETA.

Congrats again!!

 
At 5/07/2006 5:11 PM , Blogger cat said...

Hurrah Ilyse that's fantastic news. May this be the start of a happy and very healthy 9mos.

*hugs*

My numbers were very close as well this last time. (a little lower in fact about 128).

 
At 5/07/2006 7:54 PM , Blogger Shelli said...

Holy shit! We were out of town this weekend - and VOILA!!!!

I'm SOOOOO thrilled for you dear, and will send HUGE growing numbers your way.

xoxoxo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home