Double Trouble

We have received the greatest gift we could possibly get. Not one, but two children to love.

Monday, May 08, 2006

today's numbers

Well today's numbers were good, so they tell me but not good enough for me. I want perfect. LOL My hcg was 249, up 71% from yesterday. Not quite double but still supposedly not a problem. My progesterone is still over 40, so even if my hcg was a problem, since the progesterone is so good, there is not much more they could do for me anyway. I have seen on some websites that over 60% is sufficient in 48 hours. And the RE office told me that it was great and had no problems, but I made them let me make an appointment to go for another on Wednesday. And we have a first sonogram scheduled for Monday. These numbers are way better than last time when I miscarried, it was 20 and then the second beta was 27. So I am trying to think positive and enjoy this while I can. Got to go get ready for my ass shot now. I will try to post more tomorrow.

6 Comments:

At 5/09/2006 7:21 AM , Blogger dawn said...

Stay positive those are great numbers!! Mine didn't hit that until my 3rd Beta. Remember over 60% is good. Positive thoughts headed your way.

 
At 5/09/2006 7:59 AM , Blogger Jessica said...

Hey Preggo... :)
perhaps that is perfect for your little baby(ies). Everywhere you read it's supposed to double in 48-72 hrs, not just 48.
Then like we said when you put 3 in, the numbers can be messed up if you have one vanishing.

Anyway, the Drs have probably seen millions of hcg numbers and situations- if they aren't worried that should make you happy!

Hope Wednesday goes well :)

 
At 5/11/2006 9:31 AM , Blogger cat said...

Numbers sound really good. We've got everything crossed for you over here and are sending you lots of good wishes for the U/S Monday. *hugs*

 
At 5/11/2006 8:23 PM , Blogger ilyse said...

Thanks girls. You guys are the best!!

 
At 5/12/2006 5:54 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ilyse!!
So happy for you! I wish you all the best!!
Dana (from FF aka HalfBAD)

 
At 5/12/2006 7:42 PM , Blogger S said...

Woot!!!! You rock!

PS-Glad you don't think that I'm an asshole........ :)

Let us know of any updates!

S

 

Post a Comment

<< Home