Double Trouble

We have received the greatest gift we could possibly get. Not one, but two children to love.

Sunday, July 30, 2006

yes, I have been MIA

Hey folks in blog world, I know I have been MIA from both my blog and the others that I frequent and post on. Me and the babies are doing just fine. Things have just been really hectic lately and last weekend we had a family wedding and were not home all weekend. The plan was to post here today and also to catch up on everyone else's blogs before we leave in an hour to go to a family event but this heat is really getting to me. I am not feeling well at all. The only thing that is keeping me still going to this thing today is that the house we are going to has central air conditioning and we don't. We had an ob appointment on Thursday and got to see the little ones and they are doing great and we go back to the MFM tomorrow. We also took 16 week belly pics yesterday (which again are awful) so hopefully in the next few days I will have a belly pic and new sono pics to post. To everyone that has blogs that I have neglected, please know that I think about all you guys all the time and hope that you are well. I hope to be able to catch up on things this week. Have a great day!

3 Comments:

At 7/30/2006 9:37 PM , Blogger Jessica said...

Glad all is going well.. can't wait to see the belly and sono pics!

 
At 7/31/2006 4:10 PM , Blogger S said...

Oh, good....I was just about to drive out and stalk you!!

Glad to hear that you're busy and all is well-doesn't his heat SUCK?????

GAH!

S

 
At 8/01/2006 12:59 PM , Blogger Tina / Anxious Changer said...

Good to hear everything is well... I am sure the pics (especially the bean pics!) will look nice. The heat wave should be over soon, so take it easy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home