Double Trouble

We have received the greatest gift we could possibly get. Not one, but two children to love.

Monday, August 18, 2008

double doozy

Yes, I know it has been forever since I last posted and who knows when I'll post again. Just to bring you up to speed, D and I are trying to work things out and not get divorced, I am no longer working at Starbucks, the kids are 21 months old and doing great. So tomorrow, I am having my first mammogram and I am really nervous. And the in laws are coming to babysit. It was a little nerve wracking when it was just MIL given what has been going on with me and D but FIL and I always butt heads and I feel he doesn't get what it takes to take care of one toddler let alone two. So now I have to be sure the house is extra clean (instead of just clean enough for mil) and all ontop of the stress of the mammo. I finally went to my 6 month-c-section/exam- follow up OB appt (YES A YEAR LATE) and I got the whole you are over 35 you need a mammo speech, so tomorrow's the day and I am really nervous.

2 Comments:

At 8/26/2008 10:20 PM , Blogger Jessica said...

I havent checked here that much cuz you never post. Thanks for doing so!! I hope the mammogram went well and that it went ok with the kids and your ILs.
I'm glad you and D are trying and pray it goes well.

 
At 8/29/2008 11:52 AM , Blogger S said...

Hey! How was the boob-squashing? I had mine on Tuesday afternoon-almost a year late (I've had the prescription since October, so don't feel bad about procrastinating!). It wasn't too bad-hell, if we can do IF treatments, this was like a piece of cake compared to that!

Hope everything works out for you and D-I'm thinking of you....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home