Double Trouble

We have received the greatest gift we could possibly get. Not one, but two children to love.

Monday, December 04, 2006

so excited.....

I know, I am so guilty of not reading or posting on other blogs (and I am sorry about that and will try to catch up soon) but I could not help and post about today.

The babies were allowed to wear clothes that my sister sent. They are preemie NICU safe clothes. Here are some pics. (Justin had a little fashion show, he spit up on the first outfit. hehe)





And, the best news so far..........they both took their first bottle today!!!! Here are some pics of that. They did so awesome, I am so proud of them. I can't wait to feed them again tomorrow!


4 Comments:

At 12/05/2006 1:26 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fantasic news on the clothes and bottles! The babies both look so adorable!! I remember putting on Peter's first preemie outfit - I took tons of photos! Yeah on the weight and I will be praying that they go home soon.

Amy

 
At 12/05/2006 12:12 PM , Blogger Tina / Anxious Changer said...

That is such WONDERFUL news!!! I am so happy for you and DH - this is a great step for all of you! They look perfect in their clothing (it was nice that they were sent)...and looks like they took their bottles like pros! Hope to keep seeing good news rolling in!

 
At 12/05/2006 10:24 PM , Blogger Jessica said...

AWESOME NEWS ILYSE! I'm so glad to hear things are going well, what a great step in the right direction. They look adorable in their new clothes and of course taking their bottles :)

 
At 12/06/2006 10:05 AM , Blogger Shelli said...

I'm SO glad you got to feed them, that is fantastic news, and they looked SO cute in their clothes!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home