Double Trouble

We have received the greatest gift we could possibly get. Not one, but two children to love.

Friday, October 13, 2006

Update

Went to the OB yesterday:

I passed the 3 hour glucose test!! YAY!!

Also, I asked about c-section date. He said he KNOWS that given my history (first pregnancy (well successful one), carrying twins, contractions early on, etc) that I will not make it to 38 weeks. So at 32 weeks he is going to discuss a date with me that will probably be sometime around 36 weeks rather than 38 like we had originally thought. So it looks like these babies will be here before Christmas. I know it is only a few weeks difference but I am starting to feel like we better get a move on with things after my shower this weekend. And I am starting to get really excited. The only thing I am not excited about, is going back to work that much sooner. LOL

Anyway, as I mentioned above, my shower is this weekend. And we have gotten a few gifts this week that were ordered off my registry from people who are unable to attend. Which is so nice of people and it is very emotional everytime we get and open something. It is seeming more and more real but a the same time it is still unbelievable that this is finally happening after so many years. It's just crazy!

6 Comments:

At 10/13/2006 2:43 PM , Blogger Jessica said...

YAY for passing it- though I just KNEW you would.
How exciting you'll be getting 2 early Christmas presents!!!!!!!!!

 
At 10/13/2006 3:57 PM , Blogger dawn said...

Just think you can claim them on your taxes this year!! Sorry random thought. That is great though about passing the test and YEAH for the Christmas presents.

 
At 10/14/2006 12:13 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you passed the glucose test - hurray! I love the sono pics, but I can't wait to meet your little ones in person. It really will be a wonderful Christmas and holiday season for you and your family.

 
At 10/16/2006 8:29 AM , Blogger Amy said...

Yeah on passing the test! I'm glad you had a great time - and double yeah on the early christmas presents!! That is so great!

 
At 10/16/2006 3:23 PM , Blogger Tina / Anxious Changer said...

Yeah on passing the 3 hour test!!! Whhoop! Here's to more healthy news for you!

Wow! The babies will be here very soon. I hope you are excited! Good luck getting everything done!

Can't wait to see pics from the shower. Hope you had a great time!

 
At 10/18/2006 9:42 AM , Blogger cat said...

Hurrah for passing test. Hope you had a great time at the shower! Your belly looks lovely! *hugs*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home