Double Trouble

We have received the greatest gift we could possibly get. Not one, but two children to love.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Level II sonogram

So I had my level II sono on Monday. It was ok, it was really interesting watching everything they do. It was very similar to what we get every two weeks anyway just more measurements were taken. But of course it was exciting to see the babies as always. Everything was normal and they measured my cervix too, it was nice and long, 4.8 cm. The only bad thing was baby A is only in the 27th percentile and it was in the 33rd the last time, so while it did grow, it apparently did not grow enough. It is nothing to be overly concerned about right now since there is not much more that can be done anyway and the baby is not in distress and is getting blood flow and oxygen to the brain. It is just one of those down the road things. And it is scary to hear all the worst case scenarios. All they can do is watch the baby and see and they suggested that I sit or lay with my feet up as much as possible since the same veins that give the blood flow to the legs, give the blood flow to the babies. They cannot up the Lovenox as I am already on the maximum amount. So I have been following their instructions as much as possible. It sounds nice but it is not much fun to eat or work with your feet up on a chair, it is awkward and not very comfy. Baby B is fine by the way. So these days D and I are just praying for B to keep growing as it is and for A to catch up soon.

2 Comments:

At 9/15/2006 9:34 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am glad things are going as well as the can right now for you... I will be praying that Baby A catches up real quick! I hope Baby B prods him/her along. ;) Will be thinking of you...

Tina

(Sorry...Can't post as me right now because I switched to Beta and I can't post to non-Beta blogs right now...)

 
At 9/15/2006 11:50 AM , Blogger cat said...

You are all in my thoughts. I hope the lovenox shots are not too crappy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home