Double Trouble

We have received the greatest gift we could possibly get. Not one, but two children to love.

Friday, October 06, 2006

Ugh.....

I went this week for my 1 hour glucose test and they just called and I failed by 10 points. She said normal is up to 139 and mine was 149. So now I have to take the 3 hour test. And they tested for some other stuff while I was there and I had to pee-in-a-cup. I am slightly anemic, so I have to take iron pills which will do wonders for my poops (which a already out of wack, sorry if tmi) AND I have a urinary tract infection, so I will have to go on an antibiotic. And the antibiotic may upset my stomach, I know this from past experience, so I will take acidopholous which I need to be careful of because it could bring on a yeast infection. So all of this is such lovely news, I am less than thrilled at the moment. I am sure it will end up ok, but it is just annoying. Oh well.

2 Comments:

At 10/08/2006 10:47 PM , Blogger Jessica said...

Oh yuck!!!!!!! I am so sorry. I too had to do the 3 hr glucose test. I guess there are worse things, but good news is my 1 hr numbers were worse than yours and I passed the 3 hr with flying colors so I will pray that thigns go well with that for you too.
Hope the stomach handles all this better than expected :(1

 
At 10/09/2006 11:55 AM , Blogger Tina / Anxious Changer said...

Sorry you have to go through this now, on top of everything else! Will be praying you pass the 3 hour tests with flying colors!

Keep us posted on how you are feeling...hope all of this doesn't knock the crap out of you. :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home