Double Trouble

We have received the greatest gift we could possibly get. Not one, but two children to love.

Sunday, August 19, 2007

unbelievable!!!

First off, I am getting a cold I think. Last night was extremely rough. I took over from D around 10pm. Both were wide awake from their 9pm bottle. Ds finally fell asleep. It took dd 2 hours to fall asleep (I did everything I could do, burped her, checked for poops, checked for boogers, put on her mobile and let her be, rocked her, gave her tylenol for her teething, etc). Shortly after that, ds woke up and would not let me put him down all night!!! I did try numerous times but he'd wake up and scream. So I spent most of the night holding him in the rocking chair and not really sleeping. Finally when he woke up for real at around 5am and my back was killing me, I brought him in the bedroom and we got into bed with D. All it did was wake up D. So D was watching him while I went to get him a bottle. Got back and dd was now up too, D told me to go get her bottle and he would start to feed ds. Then when I got back with dd's bottle he told me to go back to bed. He let me sleep until I woke up, which was after 9am!!! He was taking care of them doing their usual stuff with them and they were dressed and all. Usually Sunday morning I go food shopping and get gas and such. I asked him what about all that stuff, figuring that he would want a break or to go back to sleep or something, and he told me to go. So I went and got back like 11:30, he told me to take my time putting the stuff away and eat lunch, so I did. I came back on baby duty at like 12:15. After a night of fighting, I am wondering what got into my husband and am hoping it stays this way for a long time!!!!!

1 Comments:

At 8/21/2007 4:24 PM , Blogger Tina / Anxious Changer said...

Humm... Maybe he is finally realizing how much you need his help. I hope this continues for you...you need it and deserve it!

...and it sounds like he did very well too. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home