Double Trouble

We have received the greatest gift we could possibly get. Not one, but two children to love.

Friday, December 14, 2007

update

Things are a little better I guess. Mil talked to him, he doesn't know I know but he was on the phone with her right in front of me (it was a quick convo and he did not say much) but she confirmed it later. I can tell a little that he is trying to be nicer but still things are tough. We now have a dryer (the electrical problem is fixed) so no more laundromat thank god. We'll see how this weekend goes I guess. That is when most of the problems happen. Last night he was being a little bit of a jerk, so hopefully that won't continue tonight. I never got a happy Hanukkah or card or gift or anything. I already told him when I got nothing for my birthday other than ecards from him and the twins in November, that since he claims he wouldn't care if I didn't do anything for him for his bday, Christmas, etc. that he cold prove that to me because he was not getting anything for Christmas. He is not even getting a Merry Christmas. And if I get a card or gift, I will tell him that he will get his 2 weeks later since MY holiday will have been over for two weeks already at that point. I need a new winter coat and some clothes, I am trying to put off buying it (unless I do and don't tell him yet) because I don't want him to turn around and say that is my gift. I know it all sounds selfish, (when this issue comes up, he makes it out like that) but I am really not a selfish person. I just want to be appreciated, loved and taken care of a little. Is that too much to ask??

1 Comments:

At 12/14/2007 9:16 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That doesn't sound selfish at all. Men think that it's ok if they forget about holidays and birthdays. But if you forget their birthday, they turn into babies! Urgh! Hope all is well with you and the twins.

Amy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home